- Aluminum Skateboard complete with 24 inch deck, Track force trucks, and Bic Mac USA wheels.
- Alva John Thomas deck (30.75" X 10").
- Yellow Bahne Skateboard with Bahne Trucks and CADILLAC wheel (green) with ball bearings. Bahne was at the front of the skateboard revolution in the 70's.
- Extremly rare Fiberglass B&B skateboard (6" x 27"). Still in the Original plastic wrap with Apex Trucks and Makaha Wheels. Back in the day you could order one of these boards with a matching Premier Motorcycle helmet with the same graphics. They also made the same boards for Hobie and came in Black with a yellow orange and red stripe down the middle. The AD at the top is from Volume 3 # 2 skateboarder Magazine with Jay Adams on the cover.
- Cadillac Wheels Deck 24" x 5.5".
- 80's Dog Town Alba deck with the 3 pistols, 2 knives, and a noose graphic. The words above it read "The Land Where I Live".
- Super EGO board On the front of the deck it says "Super EGO" and on the back it says "EASY RIDER COMPETITIONT PRODUCTS CRAFTED IN USA". The trucks are "SILVER FOX". The wheels are unmarked with precision bearings.
- Fibreflex Kicktail model (6" x 27"). This is a very early 2 ply 3 bolt pattern Kicktail Model with early 3 hole Bennett trucks and Road Rider 4 wheels, 1/2" red urethane risers.
- G&S Fibreflex 70's slolom deck is 26" x 6.5". Top logo. The nose from underneath.
- This vintage woodenHobie skateboard is laminated with stringers of different woods (underside). It has ckalk wheels with gold writing that say "HOBIE Super Surfer" on them.
- HTF #1 Nash skateboard (23" x 5 .5") with the "three feet" on it's deck (logo). The deck is made of wood and is painted. The trucks feature a 3-point mount.
- Huffy skateboard from the 70's.
- From Manning Manufacturing in Chicago during the late 50's or early 60's. This is from the earliest days of skateboarding. Red paint on great plywood 23" x 5.25".
- A Banzai metal deck.
- Nash skateboard.
- Nash Goofy Foot.
- An old GT skateboard. GT logo closeup.
- Powell Peralta 1988 Deck - "BUG EATING PERALTA" Baord from 1988. It has Bones Wheels and B52 Trucks. Still Shrink wrapped.
- A Powell Peralta skateboard (graphic) with independent trucks and Sims Comp II wheels.
- Vintage Pro Line 25" Translucent Orange Skateboard by Roller Sports Inc. MK IV Roller Sports Urethane wheels. Side view.
- Santa Cruz Street Skate and (graphic).
- Santa Cruz Skateboard, 26.75" x 6.5", with Rad Pad ACS-500 trucks.
- This 24" Sidewinder skateboard is from the 70's. Wheels | Bottom.
- 1977 Sims 70kg Quicksilver aluminum/wood core slalom deck 6.5" x 28.5". bottom.
- The Simms Lamar board - was one of the first big boards after the switch from the banana board.
- 1970's or early 1980's plastic Star Wars Skateboard is 22" x 5.5".
- Vision Shredder Concave skateboard, from the 80's, measuring 10" x 30".
- Rare early 70s Skateboard made by Weber, the surfboard company. Called a WEBER Combi-Flex measuring 23" x 6".
Return to MUSEUM
Skate The Planet Factoid: